Friday, January 11, 2013

Sexy's Back Double Time

I must admit that I am, what they would call, a 'NSync-er.  I LOOOOOOOVED this boys!  Couldn't get enough.  Had magazines, videos, and thanks to a very awesome friend, I even got to go to a concert.  I was, not so, close to Justin Timberlake!!!!!!  Now, why would I bring this up?  I'm glad you asked.

I'm not much of one to get excited about many things mainstream (anymore).  I will check in with People magazine once in a while (mostly to see who's having babies :), and have been known to try and drag SS into a conversation about the Duke and Duchess.  Not too much gets heart racing, blood flowing, excitedness spewing like a 15-year-old girl at an 'NSync concert (insert other boy band names as necessary, but I'm sure you get the point :)

That was until yesterday, I was poking around another guilty pleasure of mine, and found this:



This, undoubtedly, led to what I now know as fangirling (still cracks me up...it's really true, sad, but true).  And a quick jump on Facebook to share the video and be sure that my one true 'NSync/Justin Timberlake friend was aware that our guy was BACK!  Or coming back, we hope!  Woot! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And that of course brings me to the 2nd comeback of sexy.  Which is none other than me!  :)
I'm super excited to have been so productive yesterday (and a little this morning) to schedule a "me, me, girly day."  Which will consist of acupuncture, a trip to the salon...for my new Emma Stone hair

Then, it's off to the Fitness & Racquet Club in town to talk to Doug about my new membership!  I've been working out at home consistently for the last few weeks, off/on for a few months, but I'm excited to have equipment and trainers and classes and all the fun stuff that comes with having a gym (including tanning!).  Now, it is an hour into town so my usage will need to be nicely thought and planned out, but I'm thinking I can at least fit once a week with my acupuncture appointment (or however often they end up being).

(Absolutely loving the color and the cut)

All of this has got me feeling sexy, and knowing that will only increase.  I'm also hoping that there might be a bit of positive results in our TTC-ing.  Duh!

**Just a random side note:  SS turned on Friends With Benefits the other day, before I was off work, but only minutes.  So I sit down on the couch and instantly hear(like 2 words, literally)...JT!  "What is this?" I asked, thinking there was some new JT movie I had missed.  He tried to be all cute and coy with some answer that would sneak in the fact JT was in the movie.  I stopped him halfway..."I know it's Justin Timberlake, WHAT is the movie?"  At that time the title popped on screen and all was solved.  And completely obvious that I may have been a little bit obsessed with my main man :)


No comments:

Post a Comment