So, here's a quick "what we've been up to" post to calm my conscience :)
- Surprise drive to our parents' houses for Thanksgiving
- Full gas tank and cancelled parental plans = 12 1/2 hour drive for turkey :) and a visit with family/friends. I love that we live a drivable distance away, and that our parents live only blocks from each other
- My MIL knows we'll be pregnant soon, and it will be a girl...that's what she said last year too :)
- New studded* tires on the Subaru = more travel for the holidays!
- Fighting some creepy** head cold. So far I'm winning the fight...bring on the NyQuil & Airborne!
- cd3 blood work done, SA to come
- Timing is seeming to be an issue here. A 45 minute commute from home in a 30 minute time limit will make it interesting for sure. I have already apologized to SS, and hopefully prepped him for the 'embarassment' that is to come
- I'm still bruised...6 days later! I have mean, vindictive veins, who like to roll and jump and not be poked. And if you get them, they will only trickle blood. This is going to be a long process :)
- ICLW = International Comment Leaving Week (IComLeavWe)
- I should have done better. I suck! I'm better at lurking :) But, it's nice to see all of the support that's out there.
- A huge THANK YOU to everyone who read/commented. I'm far from confident in what I'm doing here, let alone that anyone wants to read it (note sucky performance above).
**Slow moving creepy, not like "that's guy's a weird-o" creepy
And (because it's stuck in my head) here is the new household obsession :) SS wakes up to them every morning lately