We are a little bit closer to Step Five (I've even figured out which it is :) I called Dr. M's office 1/3/13, leaving a message for her Medical Assistant about what we needed to do next. Friday, another girl from the office called back and I explained (again!) that I wanted to know if I needed an appointment to see Dr. M or an appointment for an HSG as our next step in fertility testing. She (I didn't catch/ask for her name) told me that the SA results were in but she didn't think Dr. M had seen them yet...this apparently means I don't get to know, since she reconfirmed the 'normal' cd3 bloodwork but did not share anything about the results from the SA...uhg!. So...let's go ahead and set up an appointment. The doctor's busy, I'm on call, we're planning a BIG road trip...how about February 20th? Of course I snatched it up, but now I know I'll still be anxious and nervous for the next 36 days. It's always a waiting game in TTC, always waiting for something.
And, once again, here is the plan:
Step Five: Follow-up Appt w/ Dr. M - Feb 20th, 2013Step Six: HSG