Wednesday, July 17, 2013

10 Weeks

Here it goes... the start of my 'weekly rundown' posts. 

**How Far Along:
10+3 weeks

**Size of baby


**Random & Interesting Developmental Stuff:
Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.
Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.
Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.
Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)
In other developments: Your baby's limbs can bend now. His hands are flexed at the wrist and meet over his heart, and his feet may be long enough to meet in front of his body. The outline of his spine is clearly visible through translucent skin, and spinal nerves are beginning to stretch out from his spinal cord. Your baby's forehead temporarily bulges with his developing brain and sits very high on his head, which measures half the length of his body.

**Total Weight Gain:
6-7lbs??  ...I'm not tracking...yet

**Sleep:
Better this week, still waking up 2-4 times/night to pee, but I'm falling back asleep easier

**Symptoms
Morning sickness (mostly just in the morning)
Tired!
Sore/sensitive nipples
I feel hungry ALL THE TIME!
I'm starting to see the veins in my legs/chest
Lower tummy/uterus cramping/stretching

**Cravings:
Cereal really hits the spot lately (Honey Nut Cherrios)
Fruit Smoothies (homemade, I love SS :)
Anything cold, if it's been refrigerated I'm more likely to eat it (and keep it down :)

**Gender:
...any guesses? :)

**Movement:
None (that I've been able to feel)

**Maternity Clothes:
I've mostly been in my workout shorts and tank tops.  And I have one pair of jeans and some stretchy denim capris that still fit.

**Milestones:
We've reached the fetal stage

**What I'm looking forward to:
Our Dr. appointment next Tuesday and getting to see our little one on the ultrasound.

**The belly
I had a bit of a pouch before getting pregnant, but there's definitely some bloaty/baby going on now.  Mostly I feel like I'm widening :)

 
                    (9+2 weeks)                                                                    (10+3 weeks)
 
 

1 comment: